Manufactured in Springfield, Missouri, A1 produces two Longarm Quilt machines for commercial and private use. The Elite 923 is their standard and most widely utilized machine, known for its smooth tracking and ergonomic grip handles. The Elite Platinum is the only cast-aluminum (not welded or bolted together) quilting machine made in the USA. This means the A1 is strong and sturdy, but extremely lightweight and easy to operate and maneuver. It literally glides as it stiches. A1 has designed a 9'x23' throat to make it easy to thread and sew from either side, and painted away that old industrial look to keep you surrounded in beauty, whether you're quilting for pleasure or profit.
Inside are the other important details. Computerized, precision-machining, molded bearing mounts, gear timing and cast iron bushings may sound like Greek to you, but they all contribute to making the machine quieter, with smooth, precise, accurate stitching. We also added a hopping foot to ride easily over seams, and large capacity bobbins, so you spend more time quilting, with less changing.
In short, A1 has kept the dependable, solid qualities of the 1950s, updated with customized features for today.
A1 has a little thing called "Tracknology".....a wheel and track system! Designed by professionals to be the perfect machine for professionals and amateurs alike, we all have to begin somewhere. Beginning with an A1 with its superior wheel and track system puts you way ahead of the game. An A1 machine is ready to handle whatever you bring to the table. There's nothing too big or too small for an A1 - it's as professional as it gets!
Specific features on machine head:
- 7" Color Touch Screen Display with User interface, most intuitive, user friendly system...ever
- Precision Stitch Regulation 4-22 stitches per inch
- 9"x23" Throat Size
- Ergo-Grip Handle Bars - A1 Innovation! Totally adjustable H-Bars for your comfort
- Micro-Stippling - as high as 22 SPI
- Baste-Stitching - Baste from 1'-3' with eases
- Bright LED lights - Dimmable LED's. Perfect Illumination of your Quilt
- Black Light - LED's for your Glow in the Dark Threads
- Needle Positioning to your selected setting
- Spring Loaded Encoders - Best in the Industry
- On Board Calculator
- Stitch Counter - How many stitches are in your next Quilt? You will know!
- Built-in Diagnostic System
- 3000 SPI
- Easily Programmed Buttons to suit your needs!
- Timer - Keep track of your Project Time and hours on your machine
- Brushless DC Servo Motor for Maximum Performance
- Large Capacity Bobbin
- Gear Timing
- 10 Year Warranty on Machine Casting
- 3 Year Warranty on Electronics
Special Features on Table:
- Heavy-duty canvas (not muslin)
- 2 3/8" non-bowing structural tubing
- Single Crank Lifting System
- Torque wheels for effortless tensioning
- Auto batting feed
- Batting Access Lifting Lever
- Comes complete with metal table and all supplies to begin quilting
- Overall table lengths are 12 feet, 14 feet, or custom length
- Recommended space needed to operate 14 foot machine is 15 1/2 feet by 7 feet. To operate the 12 foot machine you will need 13 1/2 feet by 7 feet
- Stand Alone Bobbin Winder included! ($125 value)
Optional Computerized Quilting Features:
- Edge to Edge Patterns
- Block Patterns
- Channel Locks